Data Protection Declaration
With the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into effect 25th May 2018, we want to ensure that you fully understand the information we hold about you and the reasons we hold it.
When do we collect your data?
* When you create an account
* When you visit our website and use our website to place an order
* When you contact us through the contact us section
* When you’ve given a third party permission to share the information they hold about you with us
What do we collect?
Collective Eight will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect the following basic, personal data about you which does not include any special type of information:
* Your name
* Your address
* Your telephone number
* Your email address
* Your order history
* IP address,
* Information regarding how you got to our website if you came through a third party
* Cookie information from your PC
* Information about your computer or device
* Information about how you use our website
* Time when you view them and what you clicked on
* Your social media name if you chose to contact us via this platform
How & why do we use your information?
We are committed to protecting your privacy and only use the information we hold about in in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need to provide and oversee this service to you. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
* Your information is used primarily to process your order. If your order is to be delivered to you, we will share your name and address details with our courier company.
* If you have chosen to pay for your order via finance, we will be given details of your application by our finance provider. These details will only be used to obtain payment from the finance company.
* Your details will be shared with the relevant authorities in any cases of fraud or theft.
*Your information is used to provide you with marketing information about our content, products, and services. If you have consented to receive marketing material from us, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
How we store personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
How we protect your information:
* Our website is secured by “https” technology
* We do not store any card details, these are all held and processed by our third party providers, Stripe & PayPal
How long we keep your information?
We will never keep your information longer than necessary. Order details will be kept on file indefinitely unless you specifically ask us to remove them. This is to ensure we can contact you should an issue arise.
Your rights regarding your information
Under the new GDPR, you are entitled to:
* access the personal details we hold about you. This will be completed with 30 days of your request and, in most cases, you will not be charged for this
* correct the data we hold about you where it is incorrect, incomplete or out of date
* request the cessation of specific direct marketing
* withdraw your consent to us holding your data at any time
* be notified of any data breaches that may occur. In the very unlikely event that this happens, you will be informed as soon as possible.
Questions and Contact Information
Our Website Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small file of text which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser, as with most websites, when you visit our website and use certain pages or features on the site, especially when placing an order. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. This information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
* To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
* To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site).
* To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
* To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.